Look For Learning:
What is it?
In short, a social media audit is a series of steps taken to evaluate and optimize a business’s social media profiles and strategies.
- What level of knowledge of how to create this artifact did you have before you began?
- How did you learn how to do it?
- What did you learn from the process?
- What challenges or barriers did you have to overcome to complete it?
- What level of knowledge do you have now? What strength/skill/knowledge does it demonstrate?
- What does this artifact mean to you? What does it “say” about you and your abilities?
- What is the importance in relation to your personal or professional growth?
- How will you use it (and/or this skill) as a career professional to benefit a business?
Please follow and like us: